Whenever the talk is of saving the skin from various skin disrupting and destroying agents, then it has to nothing else than mandarin essential oil. The oil is blessed with agents that fight all kinds of skin infections and diseases.
Mandarin Essential Oil is a medicinal essential oil, skin care oil, anxiety oil and psycho-aromatherapy oil. Some properties of citrus reticulata include antiseptic, antispasmodic, digestive, diuretic, sedative and tonic. Citrus reticulata is used for acne, insomnia, oily skin, scars, spots, wrinkles, and muscle spasms. Mandarin essential oil is also used to help stress.
- makes a good toner for oily skin.
- has anti-septic and sedative properties.
- said to be beneficial for acne, congested and oily skin, insomnia, nervous tension, scars, skin disorders, and stretch marks.
- is a light orange color and has a warm floral citrus scent.
- blends nicely with basil, black pepper, chamomile, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lemon, myrrh, neroli, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, rose, sandalwood, and ylang ylang.
As in oranges, Tangerines are very low in calories. However they are very rich sources of vitamin-C, one of powerful natural anti-oxidant which has many essential roles like collagen synthesis and wound healing, anti-viral, anti-cancer activity and helps prevent from neuro-degenerative diseases, arthritis, etc by removing oxidant free-radicals from the body. Vitamin C helps absorb iron in the food by reducing ferrous form of iron element to ferric form in the gut.
Mandarin oranges can lower the risk of liver cancer. Researchers at Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine found that by drinking mandarin juice, people who have chronic viral hepatitis can reduce their risk of developing liver cancer.
This fruit is a substantial source for dietary fibre. Regularly eating fibre helps you feel fuller for longer, which reduces your desire or need to eat more food, assisting in weight loss.
It helps to re-balance the skin and is widely used in skin care products, as it aids in refining the texture of the skin and is used as an antiseptic and a cell rejuvenator.
Mandarin oil also is cytophylactic, depurative, diuretic, and also acts as a tonic. It fights all types of skin infections.
Anyway, have a look at our reference links now –