Mandarin oil is really great for day to day use and to make it deal with minor ills of humans. The oil is highly medicinal and refreshing in nature. Mandarin oil does a lot of benefits very easily to the ones who use or consume it on a daily basis
Mandarin is a small citrus tree, with fruit resembling other oranges. The floral, neroli-like undertones of mandarin are evocative and sensual. Mandarin is used in combination with other citrus oils in colognes and fantasy-type perfumes.
- Convalescence, digestive problems, exhaustion, nervous tension, irritability, cellulite, skin care, relieves anxiety, tonic, calmative and antiseptic.
- Highly sedative, hypnotic, useful with overexcited children, insomnia and mental distress.
- Safe and effective to be used for children.
- Skin toner, acne, congested and oily skin, softens dry skin.
- Cardiovascular tonic, stimulates appetite, PMS.
- Powerful sedative.
- Relieves stress
- Cures skin disorders and maintains moisture balance in the skin
- Treats diarrhea, constipation, flatulence and other such disorders related to digestive and excretory systems and diminishes scars and stretch marks, fat cracks on skin.
Mandarin essential oil has a light, refreshing and uplifting aroma.
Mandarin is particually good for the skin, as it is a cell regenerator, and it is used to treat stretch marks, scar tissue and wound healing.
Mandarin has a soothing effect on the emotional body and can bring relief in the case of insomnia, anxiety, low mood and stress. With its beautiful sunshine colour the essential oil is actually nourishing to the nervous system. It is also thought to be uplifting and restorative to the mind, bringing back zest and concentration.
Mandarin essential oil can be used in the bath to nourish the emotions, mind and spirit. It can be added to a carrier oil to nourish the skin, and added to a carrier cream to rub on the abdomen when the stomach is upset. See How to use Essential Oils.
Okay, now have a look at our reference links –